Cyber Range : Framework
A Cyber Range is a system that allows to simulate networks and scenarios involving a lot of devices and participants. It is used to run network related exercises and tests.
At cylab.be we are developing our own Cyber Range system: https://gitlab.cylab.be/cylab/cyrange
The goal of this project is to develop the cyrange framework. Possible improvements include:
- implement monitoring of the cyber range;
- automate the generation of background traffic;
- implement a distributed model for the execution of the virtual machines;
- create a sharing platform for exercises and virtual machine images;
- automatic assessment of trainee performance;
- linking exercises to the Mitre ATT&CK framework.
- source code on our GitLab server;
- 1 blog post presenting the cyber range tool;
- 1 poster;
- a project report documenting the development.
To work on this project, you should have some knowledge of:
To achieve this project, you will use following tools and technologies:
- cyber ranges