Mobile Device Security Training
On Wednesday 15 April 2020, we are organizing a special training session dedicated to Mobile Devices Security.
What you will learn
During this training session, you will learn:
- how apps are executed and secured on the iOS platform
- how apps are executed and secured on the Android platform
- how to use the Android Debug Bridge (adb)
- how to decompile android apps and perform static code analysis
- how a legit android app can be modified and repacked by a hacker
- and lots of other hacking and detection techniques
What you will need
Prerequisites: to take full advantage of the course, you should have some preliminary experience with:
- a programming language (any language will do)
- the command line
The session will take place online, using our virtual classrooms system. You will receive the exact url after your registration. For the exercises, we will deploy virtual machines for you on our cyber range.
You will need a computer with a good internet connection, There is nothing to install, you only need a web browser. However, we recommend a dual screen configuration: one screen for the lecture, and one screen for the exercises on the virtual machines.
Using a computer (laptop or desktop) and a tablet is a good combo: you can display the lecture on your tablet, and do the exercises on your computer.
Practical details and registration
- The session will take place on Wednesday 15 April 2020, from 9.30 till 12.00
- If you wish to participate, you have to register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org NLT Sunday 12 April
- Participation is free
- After your registration is accepted, you will receive by email:
- the link for the virtual classroom
- the link for downloading the slides (PDF)
- the link for accessing the virtual machines that you will use for the exercise
- There is a limited number of places available, so don't wait too much...